- After exiting Highway 182 on George Washington Way, there are approximately 6.3 miles (according to Google Maps) to the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) campus, where Battelle Auditorium is located. Driving northward on George Washington Way through Richland, you will pass by
- downtown Richland commercial center (Safeway, etc.);
- Hanford High School (on your right);
- Washington State University Tricity branch (on your right).
- Turn left on Battelle Boulevard, at the traffic light intersection, and drive about 0.3 miles, passing Innovation Street (formerly known as Q Street) intersection.
- Turn right into the entrance loop, where the flag poles are.
- Walk between Research Operations Building - ROB (on your right) and Math Building (on your left).
- The Battelle Auditorium is slightly to your right, surrounded by three ponds.
Aerial view, showing parking areas.
Aerial view, Northward look.
Google Maps Link